PTS has connected Michigan’s most recognized healthcare facilities with the expert talent they need to achieve their goals. Managed Services Program (MSP) solutions from PTS can help you better manage your contingent and flexible workforce supply chain. Whether you are in need of Nurses, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Medical Social Worker, Speech Therapist, or CNA’s, PTS is here to help!
The ability to access the most competitive sources of variable talent is essential for an effective workforce strategy, and the ability to manage the flexible talent supply chain under a comprehensive MSP approach provides significant strategic advantages. MSP solutions yield improvements in consistency, quality, cost-control, speed, and compliance risk reduction. PTS’s MSP solutions are built to efficiently manage your flexible talent supply chain today while planning for future needs, fostering continuous innovation, and supporting the core of your organization.
We do more than help you find the best staff. We help you find the best ways to optimize your staff.
The PTS-MSP helps you streamline your entire workforce planning process so you can optimize your core, per diem and locums staff and deliver the best patient care, in the best ways.
Driving MSP value
- Controlling costs, improving quality: Our clients have a record of success achieving significant cost savings and improvement in quality of talent through the implementation of MSP programs.
- Compliance risk mitigation: Consistent, informed engagement of contingents reduces risk.
- Global governance and local execution: A centralized strategy for architecture, compliance and data management delivered with local expertise to hiring managers, suppliers and contingent workers. This balances the need for global control with regional and local requirements.
- Adoption: We apply a proven process for ensuring that spend, visibility and participation are optimized.
- Looking beyond year-one efficiencies: As cost, speed, and quality are achieved, we help you move to the next level in driving business impact through scalable, flexible workforce planning
- Strategic talent advisor partnership: Through your PTS talent advisor, we provide the expertise and partnership you need to navigate change, evolve your capability, and deliver growing value to the business.
- MSP program management: We oversee all aspects of your contingent workforce program. Our program managers coordinate your global workforce objectives across local and specialized markets to ensure integration of workforce strategies and delivery fulfillment
- Pay rolling and Administration: Our Contingent Workforce Services can support your MSP program, providing a comprehensive framework to engage contingent workers quickly and effectively with minimum risk
- Statement of Work (SOW): PTS offers end-to- end SOW management, applying technology and a best-in- class service to properly classify and source the work stream, mitigate risk, and establish consistent terms and conditions across SOW engagements.